Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kaid's New Backpack (8/5/09)

Kaid and I made a special trip before he started preschool to pick him out a new backpack. Of course he picked the spider man one, what else did I expect. (he often runs around the house jumping from thing to thing yelling "I am spider man!") When we brought it home he REALLY wanted to wear it. I couldn't resist his cuteness and his excitement.

He wore it around for the whole day, and even slept in it! I'm learning to find the excitement in the small things from his example.

After only a short time, he came to me to show me what was inside. Here it is...I love this boy!!



1 comment:

Melcher Family said...

If it isn't clear in the photo, he has all of life's essentials in his pack: a water bottle, a fishing pole, a walkie talkie (half the baby monitor) and...a monster truck!
--Brian