Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Serious Cuteness!! (8/19 - 9/3/09)

These are a few of my favorite random pictures! Seriously, look how cute these kids are!
This girl loves to laugh and have fun!

Kaid loves bubbles. I got his this bubble machine, and we would play with it every morning before it got too incredible hot to play outside.

I love sleeping pictures! She is totally knocked out!

I am so lucky that Kaid and Brielle get along so well. In the mornings before Brielle wakes up (because Kaid gets up at the crack of dawn and Brielle sleeps till 8:30 or 9) Kaid begs me to be able to wake her up! They love to play together, and love to make each other laugh!

Brielle LOVES to eat. (much like her mommy!) If you give her food she is happy! She also loves to do her hair with that food. Cleaning her up is always a chore.

Kaid thought he was hiding, in plain sight, because he was under his blanket. Very clever little man!

Brielle really loves to sit in the little chair that we have. I think she thinks that it makes her a big girl because she fits perfectly in it!

No comments: