Anyone who knows us, knows how much we love the lake. Especially Lake Powell!! this year was no different, and we had a blast!
Getting ready for a jet ski ride!
Kaid REALLY enjoyed riding on the jet ski! He would turn his head and yell, "Mom...go faster like Lightning McQueen!"
We already knew that Brielle loves dirt, but she was in heaven playing on the beach! She played and ate the dirt happily all afternoon! (mostly ate the dirt though...she pooped sand for 3 days!)
She wasn't sure about the water at first, but really ended up enjoying it. She kept crawling out into the water so quickly, I would have to run to get her!
Kaid and Brielle and I had a lot of fun one day at the beach making drip castles. Kaid didn't understand how it would work at first, but was amazed when it did. He was very proud of his work!
The storm that rolled in one afternoon!
I loved feeding the ducks and the giant carp with Kaid every morning!! He would through the bread and giggle like crazy! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment