Wednesday, August 4, 2010

San Diego!!

When Uncle Chris offered the kids and I a ride to San Diego for a visit, I could not pass up the offer. Brian had to work, so it was just me and the kids. We stayed Sunday through Thursday, and had a great time! The weather was perfect, well at least for me. Coming from 110+, to only seeing 80 degrees once all week was divine!! I even had to keep borrowing sweaters from Brian's mom because I didn't think to pack one for myself! We spent Sunday relaxing and planning our week. On Monday we were up first thing and headed out to the zoo. I grew up going to the San Diego Zoo, so going back as n adult was a lot of fun! The kids had the best time seeing all the animals and riding the Skyfari and the bus. We had a great time, in just perfect zoo weather!

Can you see the snake Brielle is pointing to? It was putting on a show for us!

Kaid upside down being a monkey!

Watch out for the ferocious monkeys!

Brielle would not take her picture with the Koala unless I would hold her. Just like her mom! I still don't really like things in suits, it just creeps me out!

Kaid's friend the polar bear.




Nana and Kaid on the Skyfari.

Brielle and mom on the Skyfari.

Yes, Brielle is dangling from the bar! She could barely grip her little fingers over the top of the bar, but she got enough grip to lift up and swing back and forth. I think she was swinging higher than Kaid!

On the bus ride.

No comments: