9 years ago
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Decided
Ok...so I am the #1 slacker of all slackers when it comes to blogging. I have so many wonderful things to blog about, but got very behind. I don't want to miss blogging some of the important things that have passed, like Kaid's 4th birthday and moving to a new house, so I keep putting off new posts hoping to catch up. But, it just keeps piling up and nothing gets posted. I don't even know if anyone even reads my silly little blog anymore! But if you do, I have decided. Decided that I will start new today. No more hoping that I will catch up. I will still be back posting, but only when I have extra time. So if you are interested you may want to look back. Occasionally there will be a new "old" post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Of course we read your blog! So excited to see new posts!
YAAAY! It would be great to keep up to date with you guys! I had no idea you moved.
Ha that is SO funny, I pretty much just put up the same post on my blog as what you just posted. Good luck to both of us getting back into the blogging mode! And catching up on wonderfulness!
Of course there are people who read your blog. Even though I see and talk to you a lot, I like to read what you write and see pictures. I have not done well either. We are busy moms, what can we say!?
We love reading your blog!!! I totally know what you mean about catching up! Maybe I need to just start new also? We love you guys!
Post a Comment