Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs!

He was very proud that he made that egg change color!

He called the scooper thing "the wire hooker"

Aren't they so cute? That girl loves her daddy!

Waiting and watching

He was really intrigued by the colored water. He watched as the tablet made it change colors, with awe.



On Thursday night we had a lot of fun dying Easter eggs. I'm always a little leery when it comes to messy activities, but you can't go through the Easter season without dying eggs can you? Kaid did a great job! We put him in an old shirt and let him go to town. (Mostly Brian let him while I held my breath that he wouldn't make a mess! I know, I'm a little clean crazy!) He had a lot of fun watching the "easer eggs" change colors. He even got the hang of taking the eggs out with that little dipper thing. For the rest of the night and the next day, he was constantly opening the fridge to "check the easer eggs mom!" It really was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Breeana said...

I had so much fun reading and catching up on all your past posts. So much fun! And by the way you look fabulous! You really are an insperation to me! Triathalon? Way to go!