Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cupcakes

These are the finished products!

She taught us how to use this grass tip. Doesn't look like grass? It was so fun!

It was gun to be creative with a peep on this one!


This was the hardest, sunflowers, but didn't it turn out pretty cute?



I know that I am bombarding my blog with posts after a long dry spell, but I am on a roll. I always intend to post and then forget or chose to do other things, so while I'm feeling it I better keep going. So please bear with me!
Last week, my ward a focus group for decorating cupcakes. I had so much fun!! I loved that someone who is MUCH more talented in that area than I am could teach me a few things. I wanted to learn but had no idea how much I would love it! I had a great time and am a much better (but by no means good) cupcake decorator!

No comments: