Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Camping





This last weekend we went camping with our friends. We had so much fun. I never camped as a kid, but Brian did, so he got me into it and and I totally love it. I told my dad that we should have done it as kids and he just laughed at me. Obviously that's why we never camped. Anyway, Kaid had a ball! He is quite the adventurer! He loves being in a tent, so even going to bed was OK with him! Of course being with his two best friends in the world was also a plus! We camped near a little creek and a waterfall. It was really pretty. We almost froze to death at night, the forecast did not do the actual weather justice, but everything else was a lot of fun! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

So cute! I didn't know you were a camper! Emilie and I have been talking about going too! I LOVE CAMPING! I love the pictures! Where did you go?