Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Scoop





To bring everyone up to speed, here's what's going on in our life;

I am pregnant! I am due September 26th, and we don't know yet what I am having. We are so excited!! I'm feeling really good these days. I think I've gotten over the morning sickness, (although I was mostly sick at night), and have more energy than I have had in four months.

Brian and I just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. We had a great time! Kaid spent the night with Josh and Danielle, and we pretended that we didn't have kids for 24 hours. Brian had live lobster shipped in from Maine, and then cooked me dinner. YUMMMY!! We saw a movie, stayed up late, went out to breakfast, and just enjoyed each others company. While we had so much fun being together, we really did miss Kaid.

Kaid is growing like a weed. Since his second birthday, which was on Valentines day, he has grown 2 inches! He really has our number with this refusing to talk thing! Each day leaves me feeling a little crazier as I try to communicate with him. He understands everything we say, and he does have his own way of communicating with us, I just really wish he would say more things! While the weather is still on our side, he loves to spend his days at the Park with Cooper and Ella! Each day brings a new event for laughter and frustration! He definitely always keeps me on my toes!






1 comment:

The Moronta's said...

Hello Beautiful! I'm so glad your here! I miss you! Love you!