Hey it's so good to see you blogging! I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats! I am sure she will be the cutest thing! Kaid is growing so fast- my how time passes so quickly.
Linnlee, I am so excited to see you blogging! I asked Kara just the other night why you haven't started one yet! I am really a fan of this blogging thing and am excited to see more of you and what is going on in you life. And congrats on the future-newest additon to your family!
Together we make a family. Seperately we are who we are. Each with unique qualities and characteristics. Brian loves woodworking, to collect and polish rocks, and we can't forget his love for the Yankees! Linnlee loves reading a good book, cooking, digital scrapbooking, and most of all being a mom! Kaid loves Lightning McQueen, playing outside, his "B-rell" and being his daddy's shadow! Brielle loves her daddy with a passion! Her world stops for him! She loves when Kaid is playing with her, anything to put in her mouth, and she loves to laugh! We love each other with an unconditional love that makes our family a family!
3 comments:
Hey it's so good to see you blogging! I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats! I am sure she will be the cutest thing! Kaid is growing so fast- my how time passes so quickly.
Linnlee, I am so excited to see you blogging! I asked Kara just the other night why you haven't started one yet! I am really a fan of this blogging thing and am excited to see more of you and what is going on in you life. And congrats on the future-newest additon to your family!
Way Cute!!!
Post a Comment