So, Kaid's birthday weekend was a big success!! We had A LOT of lightning McQueen party fun. He had fun with friends and with family. And his mom, although she loves making him happy and seeing him have a lot of fun, is very glad that it is behind us. On Saturday morning he had a kids party with a few of his friends. On Sunday afternoon we had a family party with all of my family (and Jared of course). Here are a few photos to document the big number 3!!
Kaid's dinner of choice!
Kaid helped me make the cake for the family party. I got this great idea on a blog to make a rainbow cake. We just made a cake mix, separated it into small bowls and added food coloring. then one at a time dumped the colors into the pan. Ta-dah, a rainbow cake. Kaid really liked the yellow, so he helped with that one. We had fun making it together.


3 comments:
I think the cake is adorable! You did way better than I would have done, thats for sure! Happy birthday Kaid!
No wonder everyone wants you to help them with parties you throw quite the party... and the cake is amazing, you did an awesome job!!
That is an adorable cake! Much better than the ones I make for my kids! I am all about the Costco cakes!
Post a Comment