Our beautiful baby girl has finally joined our family! Brielle was born Tuesday September 23rd at 10:28 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Compared to labor and delivery with Kaid (which resulted in a c-section) this birth seemed like a walk in the park! I started having mild contractions about ever 5-7 minutes around 10 in the morning. It was mild enough that it wasn't interrupting my daily routine. Then around 1 pm they started picking up and were about every 2-3 minutes. It wasn't until the started getting stronger around 2:30 that I decided we should go to the hospital. Luckily Brian had just gotten home, anticipating that he would finish his work day from home! After a few hours in triage, I was admitted. The doctor broke my water about 6:15, and after pushing for 35 minutes she was born at 10:28. Things could not have gone smoother! I am so grateful to have been so blessed!
Brielle is such a good baby! She is sleeping well and eating well, and is just amazing! Kaid is a wonderful big brother. I only have to watch that he doesn't love her too hard. He just wants to hold her and kiss her and every time she cries he is trying to share his toys with her to make her happy again! He has been really awesome since he met her, just like we knew that he would!
Again we are so grateful for this new blessing in our lives! We could not have asked for things to be more perfect!











10 comments:
Congrats girl! She is truly beautiful! So matches your cute family! Hugs from me! Love you!
Woohoo!! Congrats!! She is so precious! I'm SO glad you had a much better delivery with her...that's always a plus!! I'm hoping and crossing my fingers all goes as smooth with me in a couple weeks. And you look so fabulous too! What a cute mommy. How fun to say you have 2 kids now. Congrats again.
Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm so glad you names her that, I love that name!! She is so sweet. I'm just around the corner if you need anything let me know!!
Congrats,we are so happy for you guys! Glad to hear all went well. She is precious.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is so beautiful - I love her dark hair - we are so happy for your family!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Have fun with your little girl.
She is so adorable and you look like you faked the birth because: no sweaty, mashed hair, no running makeup, no swollen face and hands. Really, Linnlee--where did that baby come from?
She is so cute, I am so glad that I got to see her last night!! And I must say you look great in the pictures at the hospital... if you could only see mine you would think you are a super model!!
Hey, you're not busy or anything are you? I know I speak for many--post some new pictures even if you don't have time to say anything about them. We send our love.
She is a DOLL! I just love all the fun pink stuff she has! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment