Every time I think about updating my blog I feel overwhelmed! It has been so long since I blogged anything of real importance I feel like I have a million things to blog about!! So instead of trying to do a little at a time, I just don't do anything. Today I decided I was just going to let the summer slip away and start up again new. Sorry about the lack of summer blogging, we had a great summer and did a lot of really fun things, but I am just too behind to catch up!
So currently.....
School started here 3 weeks ago and of course my tutoring schedule is again full. I really love the opportunity to use the education I worked so hard to finish before I was blessed with Kaid. I love that I can work a little out of my house so that I feel professionally fulfilled, while still getting to stay at home and enjoy every minute of Kaid! And, oh yeah, I am 35 weeks pregnant and totally starting to feel it. I can't wait to meet this little girl growing inside me! She is even more active than Kaid was, which I did NOT think was possible! A few weeks ago I panicked because nothing was done for her room! So I am currently working on her bedding and window treatments, hoping that it all turns out the way that I envisioned it!
9 years ago


1 comment:
So good to hear from you again! I'm glad you had a good summer and that everything is going well- can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful little girl that will be ariving soon!
Post a Comment