A couple of nights ago when I was putting Kaid to bed I realized that it won't be long until I have more than one child to take care of. I mean I've known that all along, but it really hit me. I wanted to dedicate a post entirely to Kaid. He is getting to be such a little man! I can't believe how big he is...I don't want him to grow up! What happened to my little baby?
He is finally starting to talk, although it's slow and in his own way! Very frustrating, but often amusing. Kaid tends to be that way often!:) However, despite being totally opposed to normal human communication, he does know and say the complete alphabet. He can pick out and say any capital letter, and just randomly spells words that he sees. It still catches me off guard and makes me smile. Last night at dinner he was playing with a card on the table when I hear, " D E S S E R T S" then very proudly he put the card down and looked at me with a smile. What a little guy he is!
He is totally into everything boy. He can make anything into a rocket ship or a car or a train. He also loves to act like an alligator on the prowl. He'll sneak up to you and bite you with his hands. It's pretty cute! He loves to do anything that his Daddy is doing, which is really fun for me to watch! He is a total fish. He loves to swim, and lucky for us the swimming season in Arizona is a long one! He is not afraid of the water and will pretty much try anything. He loves to read, and I love to catch him in his room reading books to himself! He's such a hoot!
I love Kaid so much! I enjoy every minute that I get to watch him grow and learn!
He is finally starting to talk, although it's slow and in his own way! Very frustrating, but often amusing. Kaid tends to be that way often!:) However, despite being totally opposed to normal human communication, he does know and say the complete alphabet. He can pick out and say any capital letter, and just randomly spells words that he sees. It still catches me off guard and makes me smile. Last night at dinner he was playing with a card on the table when I hear, " D E S S E R T S" then very proudly he put the card down and looked at me with a smile. What a little guy he is!
He is totally into everything boy. He can make anything into a rocket ship or a car or a train. He also loves to act like an alligator on the prowl. He'll sneak up to you and bite you with his hands. It's pretty cute! He loves to do anything that his Daddy is doing, which is really fun for me to watch! He is a total fish. He loves to swim, and lucky for us the swimming season in Arizona is a long one! He is not afraid of the water and will pretty much try anything. He loves to read, and I love to catch him in his room reading books to himself! He's such a hoot!
I love Kaid so much! I enjoy every minute that I get to watch him grow and learn!
So cute when he sleeps!
He loves baseball. Brian made him a little bat that is just his size and he was so thrilled he didn't put it down for days. He even slept with it!






4 comments:
I completly remember how hard it is to bring a new one into the family - no matter how many kinds you have it always feels like you are doing something so sad tot your baby, so I feel for you. Kaid is sooooooo cute!
How cute he is and how hard it seems that another will be on the existing but amazing miracles happen--with each child comes an expansion of your heart and your abilities. Love is such an incredible thing. You are awesome.
You are almost there! I cannot believe you are about to have that baby! Let me know when you have that baby! I will bring dinner! :)
He is so cute. 2 more weeks to go, that is very exciting. I hope everything goes well, and look forward to seeing pictures. By the way you look amazing.
Post a Comment