Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my good friend Kristen, with the help of my mom and Danielle and Anakate, threw me a baby shower full of all things girl! (Thank you guys so much!) It was so much fun! And wow did I really get a lot of amazing, very girly, things! I left with so much girl stuff it was coming out my ears! (and tons of diapers too! :) I am so thankful for everything that I got, but especially for the good friends and family that the gifts came from. About two weeks ago I started to panic because I literally had 5 outfits and nothing else. Her room is not ready and I had almost nothing for her. (not to mention I have NO idea what her name is going to be!) Now I have more than I possibly need and her room is well under way. I also went to a bow class and now she has more bows and flowers than she can possibly need, but I can't stop! Everything is so cute! I love all the pink and purple so much it makes me a little giddy!
Mom's cute idea for decorating and gift giving
Sign in and enter for a prize if you brought diapers!

Look how cute everything was!
Anakate, Me and Danielle
We played this game where everyone tries to guess how big my stomach is with a piece of yarn. Anakate's guess was the biggest by far. Thanks a lot Anakate!! :)
This is Kristen and I
Opening one of my many gifts!

3 comments:

The Moronta's said...

How fun! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Alaina said...

So fun! Babt showers are the bomb! You look so cute- and pick a name for that little princess already! I can't wait to hear it.

Breeana said...

How fun - girly things are so much more fun. I can't wait till I get another one (fingers crossed) so I can do all the bow and flower things. There is nothing cuter than a tiny baby with a gigantic flower on her head! By the way 0 your look great!